Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

Hurumanu Drama

On Tuesday we had drama and we were learning about slam poetry. These are some videos of slam poetry: 2 poems - one chant [exemplar]
Times I’ve been mistaken for a girl

We had to write our own poems about our selves and a poem with a group. This is my poem about myself

Hope
Annoying, dorky, food lover and a dancer
I am a daughter to my mother and I am a sister to my siblings
I love to dance, eat food have fun with my friends and family
I have felt depressed, embarrassed but most of the time I'm happy
I am afraid of trying new things  
I have won medals and incentive awards for my dancing 
I want to experience bungee jumping and skydiving
I live in New Zealand 

This is our group poem.

Hope, Shontelle, Addyson, Evelyn 
Dancer, Netball, Weird, Relaxing lovers
We are all daughters to our mothers 
Loves eating food, Loves playing netball, Loves watching movies, Loves meeting family
Embarrassed, Happiness, Exhausted  
We fear trying new things, spiders, making friends, grasshoppers 
We have won medals for dancing, Being a great mid-quarter for netball, Reading and have won medals in swimming
We have always wanted to do bungee jumping, skydiving, becoming a famous netballer, traveling to America
We all live in New Zealand 

This is the video of all of the group poems. My group and I didn't say all of ours so we only said one line.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about