Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

Hurumanu Drama - Paper Bag puppets

On Tuesday we made paper bag puppets. I worked in a group with Addyson and Shontelle. The puppets we made were 2 Spongebobs and a Patrick. Before that we did a poster about the 4 aspects of Hauora. Then we started to plan what our puppets were going to look like. Addyson and Shontelle did Spongebob I did Patrick because Patrick is cool. 





Later today we are going to perform our puppet show. Our puppet show goes like this. So we start off by singing the theme song and then Shontelle's Spongebob will take my Patrick to the Krusty Krab and I'll ask for 2 Kelp salads. Then Addyson is the surprise Spongebob then we start to talk about how eating healthy food relates to all 4 aspects of Hauora. Next we will be having fun as friends then we will sing the fun song from Spongebob. 


When we did the Poster about the 4 aspects of Hauora we said some stuff like always eating healthy food and I will cook for my family and just stuff like that. Taha Tinana Is Physical well being to help that well being with eating food you can eat healthy food to give yourself more energy. Taha Hinengaro is mental and emotional well being to help that you can always talk to people when your feeling sad or anything like that. Taha Whanau is social well being so you just talk to your friends and family. Taha Wairua is Spiritual well being so you just have to keep your body healthy. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Hope,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about what you have been doing in Hurumanu Drama. I like how you explained in paragraphs about the 4 aspects of Hauora and that you explained what those 4 aspects means. I also like your paper bag puppets that you've created for your puppet performance, they look really creative and way better than my one when I was doing Drama. What are you enjoying in Drama for your new modules?

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about