Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

Night Vision - Review

Last term my reading group done a novel study on a book called Night Vision, Ella West is the author for this book and it is a really good book and I really enjoyed it.
While reading the book we had to answer some questions about what we were reading, like questions relating to the part of the book we were reading about. 
These are some of the questions I answered.

1. Who is the author?  Do some research. Where are they from?  Have they won awards? Why might your teacher have chosen this author for you to read?

2. Use your white hat and list information about the text.

These are some of my answers to the questions.


  1. That someone is running away and there was a robbery. It was set at night. 
  2. Yes it does because it uses interesting words and heaps of punctuation to interest me into the book.
  3. The page I read was page 24 and it was really interesting because there was heaps of stuff I didn’t know yet so when I read it I will understand it later on. 
  4. Our author is Ella West, and she is from New Zealand Invercargill and she lives in Dunedin with her husband and 2 Sons. Her pen name is Karen Trebilcock. She is an Author for young adults. She has won an award from LIANZA, she won the young adult children’s choice in the New Zealand book awards for Children and young adults. Her first book was thieves and it came out in 2006, her latest book out is Night Vision it came out in 2014. I think Mrs Allan Fletcher choose this book for us because it's really interesting. She has read heaps of books and she might have thought it would be a good book for us to read. 
  5. This book is a Fiction because it says that on the back of the book. If it wasn’t there and I never knew I would probably think its a fiction because if it was real then it could potentially be on the news. 
  6. I think this book will be about Viola being in an accident and she is a witness and she has been seeing things that she is not meant to.

This book was really good to read I really recommend it. I loved to read this book it was so interesting, I would read it again any day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about