Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Dance group

This term and last term I was in the dance group for our C.I.P days on Wednesday. Last week on Friday the dance group performed at the Junior assembly. Unfortunately I was away that day but here is a video of the performance. We danced to the song cut to the feeling and this is what it looked like.



This is last terms dance and we danced to the song east side. When you watch the video you will see that I was in the front row and I was sharing a centre spot with someone else. Here is that video.



Last term when I performed with the rest of the dance group I was really nervous because it was my first time performing and I messed up at the end but it was still okay. 

I hope you have a nice day! 
Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hope!

    Thank you for sharing a little bit about your experiences in the dancing group, I have really enjoyed working with you in Year 7 and in Year 8. I am sorry you weren't able to dance with us last Friday, but hopefully we have another chance later this term.

    Keep on dancing!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Birtch,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog and I hope we get to perform another day this term to.
      I'm glad you enjoyed having me in year 7 and 8.
      I will keep dancing!
      Thanks Miss Birtch!

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about