Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Drama Hurumanu

On Tuesday we had our drama hurumanu. We had a sheet of paper and we had right down 3 people that inspire us to be physically active. I wrote down 3 of my dance teachers because I love to dance. My dance teacher's Zoe and Denice they are dance teachers for my dance school. The types of dancing Zoe does is Jazz, Lucidity, Ballet and Musical theatre. Denice does Ballet, Jazz and Lucidity. For the hot seat we had to interview someone in our group and make up questions for them. They had to act like they were their favourite sporty person they they were inspired by. I worked in a group with Addyson and Shontelle. Shontelle got the chance to be interviewed and she had to pretend to be her favourite netballer Temalisi Fakahokotau. Here is our  interview. 



This is the slide show. It has links on it about being physically active and how can you help your Physical well being. 



I was really nervous doing the hot seating because I don't really perform in front of the class but in drama we do. I will eventually get used to it and it will be fine.

If I had a goal to set my goal will be to practise my dances for about 2 hours so I know all the steps and know how the dances go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about