Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Evil Zombie Teachers

The past term my class has been making films. We had to make a group and start planning and do a storyboard. My film is called Evil Zombie Teachers. My group worked well together and we came up with Evil Zombie Teachers. We had lots of fun making this movie and we messed up a few times but we got it done.

This is a photo of my groups poster we made.


The movie was challenging but i got out of my comfort zone and I made a movie with my friends.

Hope you enjoy :D Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about