Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Number the stars character description

Hi bloggers. Today I'm going to show you a slide on a book called number the stars. The author of this book is Lois Lowry. It would be really good if I get some feedback on my character traits. A character traits is a slide show were you put information from a character onto a slide. You make your own version of who and how you think that person is and looks like. here is a photo of one of my slides.




My work is in progress. I skim read chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4. I hope you give me a lot of feedback for my character traits. The book is about the danish and the Germans. a Danish means your Jewish. The Germans wanted to take over the Jewish side of Germany. In the book Annemarie has a friend called Ellen and she is Jewish.
I hope you will give me feedback. A feed ford is my next step. My feed ford is making sure I read the book more carefully.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Hope, this is a truly amazing blog post you have written some amazing things about the book, it makes me a little interested about the book. I really liked you picture about the character it gives me a good explanation about the character. Anyways check your sentence when you said "Annemarie and Ellen are pretending that they are sisters because they mama and papa told them so." That part has a little mistake in it so please check it. Maybe next time you should give a little bit more details about their life and some evidence about them. But anyways, Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hope,I really think that this blog post is amazing, it has lots of information about what a character trait is and I think lots of other people will soon be able to use it. What I think you should do better is go through it and read it before you post it because I read lots of parts that didn't make seance. but apart from that I think it's incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about